Thursday, September 4, 2014

Me

Hello, reader! Welcome to the uncanny world of Jazmyn Scott! There are plenty of things to know about me, from my favorite color to some of my most humiliating stories, so hopefully this can give you a head start on getting a chance to learn about the real me.
Let me start with the basics. I. Love. Food. My favorite food is pasta (especially since I absolutely love alfredo and vodka sauce). My favorite color is purple because I cannot decide between red or blue. In my opinion, I have one of the best birthdays imaginable. I came into this world on the date of September 9, 1999 (aka 9/9/99). I believe that the best sport in the world to play is volleyball, but I would rather watch basketball over anything (#BallIsLife).
A little background information about my education is that I started off my academic life as a little preschooler in Pritzker, but later that year, I transferred to Alcott. I got accepted into Skinner for kindergarten and stayed there until the end of sixth grade. After applying for Whitney’s academic center program and not getting in, I continued my education as a student in the Lane Tech Academic Center (LTAC) program until the end of elementary school. I had the time of my life as a Lane student believe it or not, but I got accepted into Whitney Young as a freshman. So here I am, one of the hundreds of Whitney’s new freshmen.
There are hundreds — maybe even thousands — of words or phrases that could be used to describe me, but I think that all of my friends and family would agree on these five: brutally honest, crazy, caring, trustworthy, and most of all, clumsy. I am possibly one of the clumsiest people that one could ever meet. I would have to say that my most embarrassing moment was tripping over one of the seatbelts on the coaster floor when I was trying to climb into my Viper seat. I practically fell on my face. It was so terrible that there was not even any point in trying to play it off whatsoever.

I understand that I have a complex personality and that I can be very hard to read to some people, but hopefully, this bio will make things easier for you to get the chance to know me a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment