Thursday, November 27, 2014

What I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for Kat and Safiyah for always making me laugh in English, and for also being the best group partners ever. Kat and I have two classes together and she has me dead in both of them EVERY SINGLE DAY so shout out to her. Safiyah makes me laugh a lot too, but I love how we share the struggle of answering questions in class. We seriously always have each other ready to bust out laughing whenever we're picked on. I love her for that so shoutout to her Safiyah too. To be completely honest, I was kind of worried that I wouldn't really be actual friends with anyone in this class, but they proved me wrong. So yeah, thanks for my mains. 😊

I'm thankful for Cuji because he picked up my pen that one time and he also gave me a book. I definitely didn't feel like getting out of my seat to pick it up so I was just gonna be down a pen for the rest of my life. I'm also thankful for Dijzhane and Yareli. You guys are amazing and Yareli, your dye is on point 👌👌. I'm thankful for Lydia because she was a really chill group partner and her eyebrows inspire me to make mine better lol (no lie). Last but not least, I'm thankful for Mr. McCarthy for being really awesome and flexible, and just teaching us a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment